Insurance for Engineers
Since 1994, we've provided over 3,000 Chartered Engineers with liability cover through our Engineering Scheme.
Fully supported by Engineering UK, the scheme offers flexible insurance solutions, risk management advice and claims handling to all classes of engineer registered with their relevant associations.
Our specialist team has many years’ experience working with engineering firms, from sole practitioners upwards, ensuring we deliver the right premium for the right level of cover, with the ability to tailor policy wordings where required.
If you would like us to provide a quote, please either download and complete the form below or send us your completed proposal form from your existing broker.
PI Insurance fact sheets
- An Introduction to PI Insurance
- Buying Professional Indemnity Insurance Top Tips
- The Importance of Material Information
- Run-off Insurance
- Insurance Issues Arising During M&A Transactions
- Handling Claims & Notifications
- Proposed changes to CDM Regulations 2007 CDM Regulations are changing. Les Pickford talks to Danny Coomber of Butler and Young Consultants about how the changes could impact the health and safety aspects of construction projects
- Weightmans - Igloo Regeneration Limited v The Powell Williams Partnership July 2013
- DWF - Building Information Modelling
- Beale & Company - Grimes v Gubbins a departure from the SAAMCO cap - February 2013
- RPC - Guide to Limiting Liability - October 2012