Corporate Insurance Programmes
Today’s increasingly complex and diverse risk environment makes it difficult for businesses to get comprehensive insurance cover to protect against losses and help promote future growth.
Howden has expertise in providing bespoke solutions for multinationals and other large corporations. We help clients with a holistic approach to managing risk, looking at all activities within their business, in every location. Specialist cover at a competitive price is an essential component of any risk management strategy. We look across all products and services that clients need and create an insurance programme specifically for them. This makes it possible to tailor solutions that would otherwise be difficult to procure.
Howden has one of the world’s largest international networks, so we provide clients with global solutions with the localised touch.
Our Corporate Risks team operate across all business sectors, working closely with our clients to identify risks to their operations and advising them on how those risks could be insured, either through traditional insurance products or alternative risk financing vehicles.
We provide insurance advisory and fulfilment services for a diverse range of corporate clients around the world including:
- Construction, mining and engineering
- Media & Technology
- Affinity Schemes
- Professional services
- Food and beverage
- Information technology
Our team create insurance solutions to meet the often complex but individual structure of our clients’ businesses. Below are some of the following insurance services we provide:
- Alternative Risk Transfer (ART) - we manage the use of alternative risk financing vehicles such as captives, self-insured funds and discretionary mutual funds.
- Risk Management - we work with clients to identify, evaluate and manage their operational risks. By incorporating an operational risk management element to a broking solution, we can produce better outcomes in terms of coverage and price.
- Insurance Due Diligence Services - we provide specialist due diligence services to identify and quantify insurable risks associated with the acquisition or disposal of a business or asset.
- Claims Handling - our in-house claims team works alongside our placing and broking teams to provide a responsive claims handling service.