Insurance solutions for EEF members
We have provided EEF insurance for 10 years, providing UK manufacturers with tailored insurance solutions and a highly personalised service. We are regularly able to deliver significant savings to members without compromising on service
To celebrate our 10 year partnership we have an anniversary offer* for EEF members who choose to switch to Howden:
• EEF membership rebate up to the value of £10,000 1
• Significant premium reductions regularly achieved 2
• 3 year fixed rate policies to help you budget 3
• Insurance Premium Tax (IPT) fixed for 3 years 3
• Low rate Premium Financing options 4
• Responsive, high-quality claims service
• Insurer reserves challenged
• Regular reviews and reporting
• Investigators, Lawyers and Adjusters pre-agreed with you
• Claims robustly defended when required, ensuring swift resolution with insurers
Find out more:
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 048 8753.
For membership enquiries, please visit the EEF website
* Offer available exclusively to EEF members between July 2017 and June 2018, who take out a policy with participating insurers.
1 Normally your Commercial Combined policy although additional policies may also qualify. Rebate calculated as 10% of your premium up to a maximum of £10,000 or the value of your membership fee whichever is the lower in the first year.
2 Based on quotes given to EEF members between January and December 2016
3 Subject to satisfactory claims ratio, maintaining agreed underwriting criteria and payment of premiums.
4 Subject to eligibility
Howden recognises the benefit that EEF membership delivers and how it can help reduce risk. As a result you could receive a more competitive premium from EEF Insurance.
We have been really impressed with the commitment and passion shown by Howden. They have been able to provide our members with exceptional products that give them the cover they need whilst saving them money on their premiums